Hydration Back Pack - Orange
Field and Portal innovative hydration back pack has been specially designed with input from Underground trades & operators to build a product to withstand harsh underground mining conditions.
This Unique Back pack has 9 litre Capacity, equipment with 3 litre Hydration Bladder, compartments for carrying Basic hand tools, PPE & food supplies.
The low-profile design that holds over 9L of cargo + has a 3-litre military spec TPU hydration bladder to ensure long lasting durability.
- 3 litre Military Spec food grade TPU bladder (BPA, Phathalate, PVC and Lead Free)
- External tool holders’ locators for shifters
- 2 External tool pockets for easy access to store PPE ear plugs / Leatherman / kestrel without removing back pack for access
- 9L of cargo storage in top and bottom front pockets
- Heavy duty 670 gsm 1000D machine weaved reinforced rip tear resistant vinyl fabrics water resistant & fire retardant for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
- Hi visibility tape for OH&S to protect personal and be visual on haul roads / underground (orange backpacks for rail workers mandatory requirement)
- Food safe by both European and Australian standards
- Cordura Fabric used on rear panel to keep your back cool and for added ventilation
- Front pocket Tool rail for essential items shifters / screw drivers / spanners
- Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
- Independent Shoulder Harness Suspension design
- Hook-and-loop retainer to secure drink tube to shoulder strap catered for left & right handed personal
- Separate insulated hydration compartment (with reservoir hang loop) has easy access via 3/4 length zipper
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- D-Rings and webbing loops for tube management
- Removable waist belt for added stability
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
Properties: Primary Material: Heavy duty 670 gsm 1000D machine weaved reinforced rip tear resistant vinyl fabrics water resistant & fire retardant